Submitted: 08-04-2009 by DL

I love this kayak. I tried a Loon 110, but found it to be too tippy and it made me sea sick. I brought it back and got the Prodigy 10.0 Best choice I could have made.

Comfortable wide open cockpit so there is move ability without fear of tipping over. It tracks nice, tends to pull to the side in wake waves and against the wind but easy to get back under control. There are no dry hatches for storage, but the Pungo dashboard fits this boat and I will be adding that for the dry storage. I will be adding a seat cushion as well, since I found this one to be not so comfortable after 2 hours on the water.

It is easy to carry by holding one side and lifting it into the back of a pickup truck by myself. I had surgery for my back and this feature was very important to me since I would not have a second person to help me load and unload it.

NRS: