You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 07-26-2009 by Sarah777
okay been out several more times since my first review and am very, very pleased. I failed to mention my Tarpon 120 is a 2009 model and that it was as dry a ride for me as my sit inside.
Overall I am still so pleased with this boat. The speed, tracking and dry bottom are exactly what I wanted in a new yak.
- I find the dry storage areas superb and the latches have not come open for me even in the roughest chop and surf.
- There are cords inside the storage areas that your dry bags easily latch on to so they won't slide around in the belly of the boat and are easily retrievable.
- The storage section in front of my seat is very convenient and accessible.
- I have discovered the seat is more adjustable then I thought and I love this. It gives good back support.
- bungees all over the boat are a great design that allows for all kinds of storage and securing everything I might bring along.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.