Submitted: 07-09-2009 by BrianB

This is a good creekboat or big river runner. It handles great and is super easy to turn for being such a long boat. I find it to be very stable and goes through rapids like they aren't even there. I don't playboat so I can't say much on that.

Overall it has been a great boat and fits me fine at 6'1" 180lbs with size 14feet. I think if I was any taller though it might be a problem as I have the seat full back and bulkhead full forward and can barely get my knees under the bulkhead.

I have only one complaint: if you are on water that is slow and you are paddling it is a terrible boat. At speed this boat requires constant paddling to maintain it heading down stream. If you stop paddling for 5 seconds you will be doing a 180 turn. This boat is designed to steer quickly or to dig in and pull you to wherever you want to go and it does those things incredible for a big boat and it is very fast! It also has good volume for storage if you want to do a multi day trip. The seat is nice and it is fairly comfortable overall.