Submitted: 06-24-2009 by Puppe

I've had this for about 6 months and used it on every surface except fine sand. It works admirably well and can be had for a good price point (made in China, like 90% of everything else sold in the US nowadays). I'm only rating this an 8 of 10 because: There is grotesque rating inflation on this site (I appreciate the contributory forum very much...but come on, people! 10/10 isn't a rating, it's a "Booyah!"); you don't get a boat strap in the box; and it has one annoying aspect.

A boat strap would have been a nice addition. You do have to strap down your boat tight to go any distance - but that's the deal with any cart. Your typical roof rack strap is too long, so a nice "shortie" to match the cart would be good.

And the annoying aspect - the grease they use during factory assembly really stinks bad! I wiped off most of the offending stuff, but it was so potent I was smelling it through the shipping box. It also pervaded my car the first time or to I took it out with me. Note to manufacturer - use any cheap grease that doesn't stink so bad, there has to be one.