Submitted: 06-15-2009 by rlpate

This boat is amazing! Flat water or whitewater this boat performs. The xp10 is a true crossover and worth every dime. I did a 3 night camp out of this boat and was very pleased with it's solid performance. With all my gear strapped to this boat it still performed like it had nothing on it. It's a blast in whitewater and tracks very straight on flat water. Just ask yourself what you want the boat for - this is not a lake boat. I do ok when paddling with longer lake boats but speed is not on your side with the xp10 I think to get the true experience with this Remix you need to get on the river.

As far as quality goes there are few that match up the design is pure art and the craftsmanship is flawless Liquidlogic really stands out with a boat like this! No I do not work for them, but do work for a sporting company that sells 7 different brands of kayaks. I have paddled a lot of different boats and the Remix XP10 gets a 10 in it's class!