Submitted: 06-08-2009 by billibong
Just to let you know, I just bought this today - but I've had it out for a couple of hours just to test it and plan on taking it out first thing in the morning, again. So far I love it.

I bought the Kestral 120 TCS in Red. I like the color, some say it's too bright. I had gone to buy a WS Tsunami 145, but it weighed in at 54 lbs. My Kestral just under 40. At the end of a day of paddling, that makes a difference. I will update this (or add a new) review when I've had it for a month or so, but I'm really sold on this one. It has most of the things I was looking for; tracks great, ample storage in the rear, enough room for additional storage up front, stable and easy to get in and out of - again, after a long day of paddling you don't want to have to struggle out of a tight cockpit.

I bought mine from Blue Mountain Outfitters on the Susquehana River near Harrisburg, PA. Great people there, and I really want to thank them for being patient with me. I spent over two hours trying to make up my mind on what to buy. Still in the testing phase, and that is why it gets a nine, but I will let you know how it holds up.