Submitted: 05-28-2009 by hjlegrand

After looking at several different canoe trailers and reading reviews I decided to purchase the Magenta 4 place canoe trailer, like many others I also went with the larger tires and tongue extension. It was relatively easy to put together, though I did have a small number of leftover washers (directions made little mention of when and where to use them). I did not go with the galvanized option and noticed more than a few places on the tubing where the paint had already chipped off upon opening the packages containing the parts. This is not a big deal for me, as I will probably strip off any rust and repaint in a year or so anyways, but others may like to know. I may also get some plastic tubing to protect the wiring as mentioned in another post. Additionally I plan on slapping a piece of treated plywood on the frame to have a place to haul coolers and other gear and might build a box on the plywood as well. Looking forward to using this trailer.

Sealline: