Submitted: 04-29-2009 by John Paul Daley II

My Father originally bought two Merrimack Canoes in 1993. I will never forget the day he paddled up to our fishing hole. My brothers and our friends were sitting there in awe. What a beautiful canoe. We were so proud when he let us take them out on our own. Over the years many things have come and gone, but one of the staples has been the canoe. It is always there ready to go. After 15 years they still look great. The four of us managed to destroy just abut everything else over the years. Especially fishing poles and even a few cars. Yet the canoes are still in great shape. They took what we dished out and asked for more. I am eternally grateful for the memories that I share with my family and friends.

I highly recommend Merrimack Canoes to anyone who loves canoeing. I can attest they are as durable and comfortable a canoe as any, and their value goes so far beyond price, the memories alone are worth millions.
Again, Thank You Merrimack Canoes.