Submitted: 04-29-2009 by Del M.

After a lot of reading and researching, I narrowed it down to the OK Trident Angler 13 and the WS Tarpon 140. Came across a deal on a 13 on ebay and bought it. It paddles great, gets started easily, glides well after it gets going, stability is good to great, you can turn sideways and sit with your legs hanging over without any worry of dumping your 600 plus dollar fly rod in the lake. I don't know if a rudder would help it on a windy day or not. You do have to make a few corrective strokes to stay straight if its real windy. Otherwise it does just fine. Its fast, has plenty of storage, pfd, paddle, rods, tackle box anchor, lines, everything but the milk crate and cooler, you can fit below the deck. My rod pod cover seems to not fit properly at the far end, so I am gonna do a little adjusting on that. But other than that, its great.