Submitted: 04-27-2009 by remintn
I thought I was going to buy a 10 for myself and my kids (10&14). After looking at the size of the 10 and the recommended weights I opted for the 9.

The remix9 is perfect for my better half and the 2 kids. 110-155 pounds. None of them thought it was to tippy, it tracked better than the old Keowee and spun on a dime. That skeg is a wonderful thing. Their only complaint was that they are used to a high seat back like on a rec boat or on the SOT. Get used to it the remix comes from a WW family.
They loved it 10 out of 10.

Myself....5 out of 10.
The boat is recommended for up to 220 lbs. I'm in the 230-240 range. I slid the seat back all the way to try and get the bow a little higher out of the water, but still plowed through the waves.
Someone my size needs the remix10.

10 for 10 for three quarters of my clan, not a bad deal, 1 boat that does lakes and river good. Like any boat try it first, but I guess I'm stuck with my 8 year old Dagger, till I can find 10 more Franklins I don't know what to do with.
Oh yeah,My son really likes putting the skeg up and just spinning like a top.