Submitted: 04-26-2009 by Wise1

Bought my Magic 12 in January, and haven't had any problems in the almost 4 months that I've had it. It's very stable, I am able to stand and push pole. It's fast, and the low profile doesn't catch much wind at all. I haven't got to fish with it in the river yet, but it handled the bay great!

The only thing I wish it had was a large enough hatch to store camping gear in. There is a small water tight hatch behind the seat, but its only really big enough to put a cell phone and wallet, etc. in. But I still gave it a 10 because I can still store anything anywhere.

The seat, WOW, literally THE most comfortable seat ever. Fully adjustable, and aluminum, so it won't rust. There really isn't anywhere to put flush mount rod holders unless you get one of the dash boards (available for front or back), so I just put 3 rod holders on my milk crate, and a Scotty in front. The plug and play system is great, very accessorizable; there's limitless possibilities for this great kayak!