Submitted: 04-06-2009 by MiP

I love Ken's paddles. It is light, very light weight, and strong. My 87 inch is 32 OZ. Ken delivers, as he promises, high quality at a great price. Buy two paddles for the price of one Euro paddle, that's what I did. I spent a lot of time comparing manufacturers and decided I will not go with a custom made paddle. The measuring instructions are clear. I was able to order from the standard sizes offered. I ordered mine online & received it right away. I can paddle miles and miles without getting pain in hands or wrists or shoulders. I highly recommend Ken's paddles to anyone, an occasional paddler or a pro. Did I say ? I would never go back to Euro Paddles.

Commenting regarding the weight, a paddle weighing 32 oz is quite light, superior kayaks paddle are the same. One needs to compare similar paddles, like laminated with laminated paddles. Ken's paddles are laminated 5 times for strength. They are a lot lighter than other paddles, not considering a GP made of a single type of wood & unlaminated.