Submitted: 03-29-2009 by Aomer71

Let me start by saying what a pleasure it was dealing with Pat. The knowledge and personal service are second to none.

About the paddle. I purchased his Full Touring blade in the 2 pc carbon signature lay up. The visual impression is one of craftsmanship and attention to detail. The ferrule and lever lock system ONNO uses are without a doubt the best on the market. As for how it felt, flawless! This blade is about a smooth and easy through the water as you can get. From a standstill the response was instant and the acceleration effortless. What amazed me the most was how fast I was going vs. my energy level. This paddle does a great job at converting your stroke into forward momentum. The light weight combined with the great blade design gives one the sense of being connected, physically and spiritually to the water.

I can not say enough about the quality and excellent design of my ONNO Paddle. Please support Pat and his wonderful family. Buy ONNO Paddles, you will not be disappointed.