Submitted: 03-11-2009 by kathie

I love our Frenzy ! What a great boat to put kids and beginners in! We live in Florida so we get a lot of company, every body wants to kayak put few know how, we can put them in the Frenzy without having a 911 kayaking day. It's not my favorite boat for myself, the seat is a little tight and the hull slaps the water and frightens the wildlife but it also lets the gators know you are there.

This boat is short which is both good and bad, easy to transport and store, does not track as straight as a longer boat but still pretty good for a 9 footer. I like the stability of this little boat, when we first got it I took it out in shallow flat water and tried to roll it and I could not. That makes it the perfect kids boat as far as I'm concerned. The Frenzy, like all Ocean brand kayaks is extremely well made and the price is reasonable, I would buy another one if we had a bigger garage.