Submitted: 02-20-2009 by CCarlson101
I purchased the Deluxe version.
What people say about the wait is correct. I ordered July 1, 08. I was told it would ship the week of 7-25. Initially you pay 50% with the remainder charged when your order is prepared for shipping. At the end of July my credit card was charged for the balance, but my order wasn't shipped. When I contacted them I was told there was a delay with powder coating and would ship 8-8. Then the wheels didn't come in and it was delayed to 8-21. Finally did get it Labor Day weekend. It was shipped w/o the spare tire since that was on backorder. They also forgot to ship the extension light I ordered. Got those a short while later.

The wiring was incorrect on my unit. Took it to a trailer place and they corrected it and SportsRig wrote me a check for the cost. Went together fine. Best done with the help of another. Pretty pricey especially after adding Thule or Yakima holders, so I co-titled with another person.

This thing is awesome. Very stable. I carry kayaks, bikes, cargo box. Saves my back. Easy to load by one person and everything feels secure unlike trying to load a roof rack. Would rate a 10 if they would be honest about delivery and the wiring had been correct.