Submitted: 02-02-2009 by OH

I can't give it a "10" because I haven't actually paddled this boat yet (it's winter), but so far I'm thrilled with it! It's sleek, pretty, and - best of all - I, at 105 lbs. and barely 5'0" can lift and carry it alone! I'm pretty sure it'll also all fit inside my hatchback, so that'll be a huge bonus if I don't have to hang it out the back or somehow transport it on top. My former boat was "stable," but that didn't do my much good with it sitting in the garage because I couldn't manage it. Boats that "feel tippy" aren't necessarily going to tip. I have a good sense of balance and am not worried (I plan to get out a swim a lot anyway). Also looks like it should track well (?) and not take a huge effort to propel, unlike my former Old Town Otter (wide, flat bottom). So far, I'm very happy with it; will report back when I've actually used it.