Submitted: 01-28-2009 by DSGeraci

I have owned my Oracle GTS for a full year. I really enjoy the boat. The tracking is excellent and at 21 1/2" wide, it is a fast boat if you want it to be. However, even a novice can handle it as it is quite stable once you are in it. Real kudos to the Smart-Trac rudder (with its spring loaded insides) as I tend to be the guy that finds every tree that is hiding 6 inches below the water.

So here is the detail:
Pros: Great tracking, fast, great turning, good volume (if you are an overnighter), light enough to load onto a full size SUV by yourself.
Cons: I have had to contact CD a few times with leaking in the front hatch (odd since it has a rubber cover and a cover over that). I have been told that I am not the only one who has discovered this, but they resent me a new rubber cover with new band that has "almost" resolved the issue. On a really rough day or the "oh-no-here-I-go" roll, I still get a few tablespoons of water.

My final comment is that as of 2009, CD no longer makes the TCS material. This concerns me a little but all around, a great boat.