Submitted: 01-12-2009 by Dave Winfield

I have only been kayaking for a year but have tried out several different boats. At 6'2" and 215 lbs., many of them are not very comfortable. The Super Hero is by far the best fitting kayak around. Just hop in and within 60 seconds you can adjust the back, seat, foot rest and leg support.

After my first run on the New River, the boat did everything I wanted and more. I give the boat a 10 just for these reasons. When I had some questions and concerns about my used Super Hero, I contacted Jackson Kayak. Their web site listed the owner's email AND cellphone number. I've never seen that. I emailed Eric Jackson at 7:00 pm and had a reply at 8:37 the next morning. All of my questions and concerns were met beyond my highest expectations. Truly a first-class operation. It's not a matter of which manufacturer to buy from but which Jackson kayak is best for you. This Jackson customer gives the Super Hero a 10 and the Jackson operation a 10 plus.