Submitted: 12-31-2008 by Jim

Purchased my new 2008 Easky 15' 5 months ago and am very pleased: excellent stability (carrying my photo gear), very good speed and can easily hang with experienced paddlers in more expensive/narrow yaks, turns well (especially in fast moving rivers), large cockpit and very comfortable seat (I'm 6-2/210), feet comfortable (size 12) even with my boots on, easy to adjust foot pegs, Kajak hatch covers are top notch and after many practice rescues..not one little leak, well sealed bulkheads, love the rudder..simple and strong, the plastic on my 2008 is strong and appears just like the P&H Capella's, finish and details are top notch.

In summary, this kayak should be at the top of anyone's list for durability, performance, an excellent value. I have had it in some large ocean swells, class II rivers, lakes, and I believe it is one of the best all around kayaks... good job Easky.