Submitted: 12-06-2008 by eriecanalboatcompany
I canít say enough about this little kayak; itís by far the favorite to paddle in our rental fleet. Itís fast, tracks strait, very maneuverable, and easy for beginners to hop in and start paddling. I consider it my SUV of kayaks, carrying extra camping equipment, a small child, or family pet (95lbs Lab-St. Bernard mix) is no trouble at all. Its large, open cockpit eliminates the fear some have of being stuck inside if they roll. Many of the people looking for sit-on-top kayaks have come back to me and said how much they enjoyed the ride and stability, much more than their previous SOT experience.

The only two drawbacks I see in this kayak are:
First, a lack of security lock point, second, its made to move, the faster you paddle the more comfortable it gets. Overall, the workmanship and quality are great.

If you are looking for perfectly smooth surface and perfect appearance, go spend 2500 to 4000 for a glass or Kevlar boat, but you wonít have nearly the fun in the water as with this kayak.