Submitted: 11-07-2008 by Jean-Paul Bourassa

14' kevlar prospector - Holy cow canoe.
Great canoe. Had owned a number of 16 and 17' canoes in the past which we used for camping trips with the family. Now that the kids are all grown up it's just myself solo most of the time, and occasionally the wife. Was hesitant on going from 16' to 14' at first, but it was incredibly light weight which is what I needed.

Very, very happy with this canoe. Paddles perfectly in every situation, is stable enough to fish out of, and maneuverable enough for class 3 with the occasional class 4 rapids, and stable enough for the wife, who does not swim, to feel comfortable.

Very impressed with how well built, and tough. Have owned it now for about 9 months, met many rocks, and even dropped it once by accident with only scratches. Very impressed with this canoe and far exceeds my expectations.