Submitted: 11-01-2008 by Josh

Picked up the Field & Stream Kay-noe / Old Town Pack Angler at Dick's Sporting Goods. Caught it on sale for $349. Taken it out once or twice so far, and have not had any problems whatsoever. One real complaint....I like the idea of the seat with backrest, but I keep sliding off of it and I get cramps in my rear due to the material. This will be resolved by spring time.

To reiterate what everyone else has stated, the boat is difficult to track straight with single blade. It was no problem paddling as long as I could pry the double blade paddle away from my girlfriend on her kayak. But it didn't take her long before she threw the single blade back at me.

All in all, for the money it is a good boat if you want get in the water for low cost to paddle, fish, and haul plenty of gear for 1 or 2 people. Just don't expect to be intercepting any bassboats or anything.