Submitted: 10-15-2008 by pablodiablo
I absolutely love this wonderful kayak. A more stable boat you will not find. She will rock a bit, but you absolutely will NOT capsize her. Her well designed hull lends itself to her incredible stability.

Lots of space where you need it the most, and one of the most comfortable seats you will ever encounter in a kayak of any kind. Wonderful tracking and speed!! I was able to keep up with my colleague and he was in a QCC composite. Unlike the higher priced composite, or kevlar boats she is very durable and can take whatever punishment you can give her, including the water moccasins of Texas!! She handles the waves with ease, and has lots of storage space for overnights, or fishing. I love that I can take pictures of local scenes while seated inside without the fear of rolling. Too bad they don't make this one anymore.