Submitted: 10-09-2008 by BMT

I took possession today of a new OK Trident 11 as I was searching for a fairly short and light yak to replace my Tarpon 100. Tossed it in the bay today during conditions of brisk wind and medium chop. The Trident 11 will prove to be a very popular yak for fishermen/women... it is fast for a short yak, remarkably stable, tracks just dandy, and is very nimble indeed. I must say my yak fishing life would be difficult from now on without a "rod pod" which I can easily access on the water.

The Trident 11 does the things I want it to do much better than my Prowler 13 and is light years beyond my Tarpon 100... I have fished more than a few yaks, but none have surprised me more in a positive way than does the Trident 11... as a plug, this is the fourth yak I have purchased from Mr. John of Coastal Paddler in Beaumont, Texas. His hospitality and service are super. It is worth driving a few extra miles to do business with him.