Submitted: 09-30-2008 by E.T.

I have owned a scupper pro than 2 prowler 15's
I tried out this yak for a few times and did not like it much. It feels very cumbersome compared to the p15 it suppose to better. the center pod is very wide and disturbs me much after a few miles and it's handling is weird. you sit higher hence drier but the center of gravity is higher too so you don't gain much over the standard p15 stability wise.

All its 'bells and whistles' are only extras which simply don't interest me much since the important kayak characteristics are flawed. look at OK's scupper pro - a great design after more than 30 years in production. this one i bet won't last nearly that long with out some major design changes. I guess it's also the reason it had only two reviews up to now. most people don't want to make any bad comments on such a hyped yak (or their own) OK please make some necessary changes so we can love this one too.