Submitted: 09-29-2008 by jupiter33458

I looked for other carriers and even tried one other, but this carrier has proven to be an excellent choice. It is well built and sturdy. It's quick to load/unload. The kick stand stabilizes the carrier while you load or unload taking all the frustration out of attaching this to the boat. The design also allows me to position the cart more to the center of the yak reducing front carrying weight making it even easier to “take my yak for a walk”. I've carried two yaks, one on top of another, simultaneously with ease. The wheels fold up for easy storage in my vehicle. The large bicycle wheels make portage over rough terrain a breeze.

I highly recommend this carrier for anyone looking for sturdiness, ease of use, and particularly if you have to move your boat and gear by yourself. When I use this I'm looked at with envy while others try to muscle their boats from car to shore or vice versa.