Submitted: 09-29-2008 by forrester
If you want a extremely warm 1 piece fleece union suit this one can not be beat. It has nice Velcro tighteners on the sleeves and ankles so it stays in place. This thing is so warm its hard to believe. I paddle as long as the water is not frozen. I do not wear mine as it's just too warm if you are exerting any energy. I like to use the layering method with my dry suit. You can easily get as much warmth by layering & mixing fleece, spandex, and poly-pro long sleeve shirts and long johns and a lot more flexibility by layering. It's hard to remove layers when you over do it so I try my best to wear what I guess I will need and if I under dress I put on my Kokatat storm cag ( its a 10 out of 10 ) or pull a skull cap out of a pocket and put it on. I keep polartec dry suit liner more for non paddling than paddling. Like all Kokatat gear it's top quality. It's just a little much and not very flexible for me on the water.