Submitted: 09-26-2008 by nattynat
We bought this boat in the spring and have had it out several times with no problem tipping what so ever. I've had this canoe out with my husband, nephews, and friends and it has always been stable...even while fishing. It is a bit heavy, that would be my only complaint. Just this past weekend, we loaded her up and did an overnight camping trip in Mammoth Cave National Park on the Green River in Kentucky. We managed to pack sleeping bags, an air mattress, tent, camping chairs, cooler, fishing poles and tackle, and all of our camping gear with no problem. Space is at a premium in this canoe, so you have to examine every nook and cranny for gear to fit. We were loaded down quite a bit, but the canoe still performed flawlessly! The seat backs and cup holders are always nice and was a big plus for the 20 mile paddle. We always get a lot of comments and compliments on this canoe wherever we take it. This has been one of our best purchases for quite some time!