Submitted: 09-22-2008 by marlishduo

We have been out half dozen times in our Colorado. Both flat water lakes and slow moving rivers (Georgia). No white water so I can't speak to that. We will use it as RV gear, so inflatable is a big plus as is the low weight.

It seems to handle well enough in good conditions (my suspicion is that it will handle not so well in adverse wind and current situations) and best with the removable skeg attached. (I guess some Colorados have 'em and some don't).

Our biggest complaint so far is that I can find zero information on how to replace that removable skeg should it be lost. Which is inevitable. Why I give it a 9: not much support from the company...

I get a little aggravated sometimes when I see my "rigid body" friends standing around while I'm still rolling up my Colorado and I'm thinking about the cleaning and drying operation still ahead. But I feel better when I stow mine back in its little corner of the garage.

If inflatable, portable and stable is important, it would be hard to do any better than the Colorado.