Submitted: 09-10-2008 by VK1NF
UPDATE
Our suits have just finished their third season, and we're still 8 out of 10 happy with them. Mine has had two issues - the neck seal, which had shed several large flakes of neoprene, was replaced under warranty by Kokatat after the first full season. The right bootie has now developed leaks, which a dive tech friend says are almost certain to be around the stitching - not a huge issue, since I use merino wool socks that stay warm when wet and usually wear waterproof boots anyway. My wife's suit has has no problems to date.

Breathability is satisfactory for our purposes, and the zippers have remained waterproof. Neck seal leakage when in the water and active is minimal - a few spoonfuls. The suits give us much, much better thermal protection in the water and comfort in the boat than the 3mm Farmer Johns they replace...