Submitted: 09-09-2008 by Dawson

I would like to start with thanking the people who reviewed this kayak it was very helpful in my search for my first kayak and I couldn't be more happy. I was looking at getting a pelican 100 until I seen one, the hatch has no seal and looked very cheap. Then I seen the Wilderness Systems kayaks and fell in love, phase 3 seat is very comfy, sealed hatch. Easy adjustable footrests what more could u ask for this kayak tracks nice and it moves through the water like a dream. I live near a fast river and I had no problem going up stream at all. I bought a Werner paddle and my yak for 612 tax included and its worth every cent.

If you're looking for a 10 footer that tracks good, looks great, moves through the water nice and has plenty of room for a day out water you will not find a better kayak for your money then this one. I seen someone say this yak tracks bad; maybe their's had a defect or they need more skill, I've been out twice in a Swifty 9.5 once in my w.s.100 and I have no problem keeping my yak strait and can't wait to go out again.

I know I made the right choice and won't need to look for a new kayak for years to come. So thank you everyone who wrote reviews you made me a very happy yaker...