Product Reviews - Send Message
You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 09-05-2008 by gjf12
This review is based on 13 years of ownership, during which time I have bought and sold about a half dozen other boats. The GTS remains my favorite for the following reasons:
- Although very straight tracking it does not need a rudder at all. It is easily managed in winds to 25 kts and ocean chop. Very comfortable in these conditions for traveling A to B. It is not designed for surf or tidal rapids play, though I have paddled it in in tidal rapids and it goes through without a fuss.
- It does not leecock or weathercock in side winds.
- The bow is an excellent combination of not too fine and not too full. It does not pearl, except a small amount down very steep waves and does not rise up and pound down heading into waves.
- The rudder does work well to provide an extra bit of effort saving in windy conditions but is not really needed.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.