Submitted: 08-28-2008 by Larry Sutton

I do like this kayak I have tried several and used several over the years. I bought this because I found it on sale and got a good deal on it. the kayak was fast and maneuverable. Unlike some other reviewers of this kayak I made a point of adjusting the footpegs while I was still at the boat launch so the ride was smooth and comfortable. I found the seat to be comfortable as well.

I like the net bags on either side of the seat and I also like the storage space behind the seat and the storage hatch in the back. What I didn't like was the glove box in the front it was in the way of my size 12 shoe even though the boat was advertised as having enough room for boots. Emotion includes a dry box that is supposed to float and be waterproof. My box floated but was not watertight.

Finally I like the carry handles on each end being molded into the kayak because it makes tiedown of the boat very easy. I would not hesitate to recommend this as a kayak to someone looking for a good all around boat.