Submitted: 08-19-2008 by RR

First let me say Iím fairly new to kayaking, one season but I have tried several Kayaks. When going out with another, also new to the sport kayaker but in a different kayak, I found it impossible to keep up. I really had to work hard and still could not match the slow speeds of the person I was with. They had to always wait for me. I tried changing paddle strokes, angles, sitting forward more, you name it. Nothing worked. Not sure if it was me or the kayak, I asked if we could trade for a bit. Right away I knew it wasnít me. They are just SLOW. They looks good and are very comfortable and handles well. Dry hulls are mostly dry but would recommend anything you need to stay dry be put in dry bags. If you get one, donít go out with any thermoforms or fiberglass boats. They will leave you behind with little effort. You will work hard to go slow. If your looking for a fast boat, keep looking.