Submitted: 08-13-2008 by coming4ya

I had a chance to paddle this kayak while on vacation in Key West. I had a ball paddling and fishing in it, although it was cut a little short by heavy rain, that's Florida for ya.

I easily got in and out of the kayak while on the flats. She is fairly easy to paddle although isn't a rocket while in the water, but I didn't need to get anywhere in a hurry. It was a dry ride, until the rain come, although the scuppers did a fairly good job at draining the water that poured in.

The only reason I gave it a 9 was because it liked to wander while you paddled, didn't surprise me for such a small kayak. While I would never buy this kayak for serious paddling, if all you had to do was paddle a mile or less you may want to give this fun and affordable kayak a test drive, well test paddle that is.

Paddling.net T-Shirt Sale: