Submitted: 08-08-2008 by RR

My wife and I have been taking an interest in kayaking and have been renting several different kayaks to try out. One day the shop gave my wife the Tampico 135L and me a plastic boat. I about blew a lung just trying to keep her in sight. When we took a break I took it out for a try. Wow, I loved everything about it, from the seat to the way it looks, to its effortless glide. That baby moves and looks good doing it. When I got back, a man who had been watching from shore, even came over to ask about it, one reason he said was because of how fast I was going. Just in case anyone is wondering, I am 6' 205 lbs and it was no problem for it.

The only down side, and you knew it was coming, everything else seems lacking after using that one. I've used it a few times now and every time I like it even more. Don't buy anything until you try this one. Hate to sound like a salesman, but if you try it you'll know what I mean. Happy paddling.