Submitted: 08-07-2008 by srv240

Have had the Prowler (paid less than $700 new) about a month and used in fresh water central Fla. streams and in salt for fishing.

1st, it is awkward loading & unloading, I bought some "sticky" gloves to handle it and they made a difference.
2. In the twisty streams it turns good, not like a 10' but good, fast and accelerates well;
3. rugged over snags & oyster beds.
4. the front well is very hard to access so don't plan on using anything in it while underway.
5. the paddle drip is there but it is a (mostly) dry boat if using the plugs.
6. the most negative: on a three hr trip I abraded patches of skin the size of a silver dollar on both calves where they rubbed against the non-skid surfaces on the foot wells, did not feel any pain at first but that afternoon wow! looking for a way to solve this problem besides wearing knee pads turned around on my calves; any help?
Last, the "bungee cord" paddle keepers are too close to me & slightly behind for me to use them one handed. Sugestions? Oh! get a foam pad for your butt if you are in the seat long. Love the boat and would buy it again.