Submitted: 08-06-2008 by GilH
I just wanted to rave about this boat. I have three Necky products. After recently purchasing the Chatham, I placed the Dolphin in the semi retired list and have not used it since May. Just last week end I got back on it and the entire 'honey moon" was relived.

This boat is amazing. I actually paddled both of my SOT Neckys and will also share later about the Spike. Both great boats. But still, I wanted to let all know that this boat still is very popular and if anybody finds one used, you better snatch it!

Great boat for playing, fishing and touring. Yes, touring! This boat is very, very comfortable regardless of what type of seat you have. Great boat. It does feel a bit tipsy and perhaps short of scoring a perfect 10 because of that, but this tipsy feature also allows the boat to be be superior than many boats in the surf, waves and agility. This boat will stay in my fleet forever.