Submitted: 08-01-2008 by A T

Disregard the poster who gave it a 5 - how can you review something if you were using it improperly? It would be like reviewing a paddle if you were holding it backwards.

I love this, and use it mostly in saltwater, in both tandem and solo configs. I'm a fisherman, and find this great for holding all of my gear, landing fish, and standing up comfortably. The design of the seats is great, but also not for the serious paddler... I think of this as a boat for people who use boats as a tool to do other things... not those who want to zip around in a trim little yak.

One concern: I've yet to capsize this (knock on wood), and wonder how it would handle being swamped... an awful lot of volume to pump out for a little hand bilge. It is so stable, that I wouldn't worry about being able to get back in it though.