Submitted: 07-24-2008 by yakker420

I was lucky enough to find a used SPTW for 400 bucks and it is worth every penny. It is fairly fast and turns fine. It is easy to load on my trucks ladder rack and while it is hard to carry I have a kayak dolly so its not a big deal. Foam practice golf balls plug the scupper hole which help keep me from getting a bad case of monkey butt while I'm on the water.

The cockpit does seat me a little low but a 2 inch foam pad helped that out. The tankwell is perfect for a cooler or bait tank. The Hatch is big and roomy and the seal may be weak as other reviewers describe but so far I haven't capsized. Its a stable seaworthy craft. The previous owner mounted some rod holders but that was the only modification. If you are in the market for a used boat keep an eye out for the SPTW it's a gem.

Witz Sport Cases: