Submitted: 07-22-2008 by Felicity

We bought our AF based on the reviews on this site and I'm happy to say that we chose correctly! We have been out twice now and are delighted with them, they feel very stable and comfortable, we are fairly new to kayaking though I have been in hard shells before and although they are faster I prefer the AF. The ease of use and storage is fantastic. The only negative is that the storage bag is difficult to carry (as you can get the kayak into it easily but its impossible to zip up again-then its hard to carry) and our 4 part paddles don't come apart completely. But in all we are delighted with the product, if you are looking for a good kayak to use on leisurely weekends I highly recommend the AF. We purchased from airkayaks.com, they shipped to Europe very promptly and saved ALOT of money when compared to our local supplier, worth checking out if you are paying in euros as you save alot against the dollar.

Aqua-Bound: