Submitted: 07-21-2008 by ALJ

I saw all the great reviews for the Suspenz Wall Mounted Rack and decided this was the storage solution for our two 17 foot touring kayaks. I loved the low profile, easy to use design.

It took longer to mount them than we expected because we had to do some modifications. One of the sets of holes where the pins go was too small for any of the pins so we had to grind them out so the pin would slip through. We also had to use a vice clamp to reduce the size of the yellow flip piece because we couldn't get the knob to tighten down enough to keep that piece from slipping off the end of the suspension bar on three of the four we had for the two kayaks. Now that they are mounted, they work beautifully and we are very happy with their performance. I rated them at an 8 because of the installation issues.