Submitted: 07-21-2008 by Rebecca

We purchased 2 of these boats and I give them rave reviews. I actually disagree with the comments about tracking. We have a model that allows us to attach a little red "fin" or "rudder" on the bottom, and it tracks great. We've taken it out on flat lakes, where this rudder is very necessary and then we've removed the rudder to float down rivers that have been somewhat shallow. I can set the canoe up in about 12-15 minutes. The upright Sevylor inflate and deflate pump is amazing. Deflating feature helps with take down and I can always get it back into the original bag!

We have recommended this boat to all passers by and there are a lot of interested people out there. A friend has already bought one as well! So far it has been extremely durable, as we have had in rather shallow, but swift moving rivers. We are very pleased with our purchase.