Submitted: 07-21-2008 by MQ

Bought my Sportspal (Raddisson) this past spring. Its been everything I hoped for. Very light and extremely stable (I carry it on my Honda Civic). Itís stable enough that I am able to stand, and I have rigged a seat that sits on top of the gunnel in the middle of the canoe so that Iím able to sit very high. I power it with a 40 lbs thrust Minkota or a 3.5 hp outboard, depending on the lake and conditions. Actually, I have occasionally rigged it with both the outboard and trolling motor.

Itís a fragile canoe, which is a consequence of the light weight materials. Its not as fragile as some posts here would imply, but this is definitely a canoe for lakes or slow rivers. I have a few dents in mine, but you would have to hit something pretty hard to puncture it.

I would highly recommend this Raddisson to anyone looking for a light, stable fishing canoe.