Submitted: 07-08-2008 by forrester
I bought 4 of the Talic Kayak Condos. They work great for my 3 sea kayaks and 1 white water boat. The 2" webbing is gentle on the boats, and it is very easy to load the boats on the cradles. If you care about looks and workmanship, you will like the kayak condos. The workmanship is surprisingly good.

I recommend the kayak condos. Some people say they are not so good for rec boats. It may be true, but I guess if you lay them on their sides it will work. They work great for my 22" wide touring boats. I lay them on their sides as even the touring boats can be wide for the kayak condos. It's great to see them all in 1 place, and not be tripping over them all the time. It beats hanging them from the ceiling because loading them and unloading them is a 1 step process.

The hard part is the constant reminder to my wife, on 1 wall in the garage, that I own so many boats. She keeps asking me what boat am I planning on selling. My kayak buddies tell me it's too hard of a question to answer...