Submitted: 07-01-2008 by happykillmore

I'm 6'4" 270 lbs. I haven't paddled many white water boats because there are so few of them that I can fit in. It is extremely comfortable and a perfect fit for someone my size. It paddles fast and tracks well for a small kayak. It's easy to maneuver, very stable and the 87 gallon volume really floats me well in the white water. It also has plenty of storage behind the seat.

The Pyranha Everest was my other choice and about my only other option since I already have the Mega Rocker. I thought about the Super Fun but I'm not a play boater. I heard many recommendations from smaller paddlers but either I couldn't fit in the boat or it didn't have enough volume to float me high enough in the water.

This was by far the best money I've spent on a boat. I am very happy with it and that makes each trip even more enjoyable. Jackson will have a hard time topping this kayak for a river runner.

Ocean Rodeo Sports: