Submitted: 06-27-2008 by john allsop

I have had Pacific Action sails for a few years and i can recommend them, you may have to devise your own method of mounting as I did for my Klepper A2 and my Folbot Yukon, I decided a "line" to each mast is the way to go, they are simple to use can be raised, lowered and stowed with ease, great for down wind and across the wind (reaching), they are probably the best invention since the kayak. If you have to go into wind pull the sail down and paddle, easy, I am now trying to find out how close I can sail to the wind, probably not very close, the speed record for the sail is now about 20 kph set in a gale in New Zeeland, (I would have been on the shore,) I watch my speed on a deck mounted GPS which I power direct from a flexible solar cell.( Klepper America have now devised a mount for kleppers) In Canada, I bought mine from Tundra sails in Yellowknife.