Submitted: 06-24-2008 by wolfsoul
My opinion of this kayak isn't nearly as good as the other three reviewers. I found it to be surprisingly unstable for such a wide kayak, especially for a kayak designed for fishing and hunting out of. My father-in-law rolled this thing on a fairly gently sloped boat wake swell on a lake and I had to tow him and his boat to shore. Everyone else I know who has paddled it has had similar complaints about the stability. It certainly isn't a speed demon either.

If it was fast and unstable, or slow and stable, I would give this yak higher marks, but slow and unstable... I'm actually probably being generous by giving it a five. There are better boats out there, even in the price range for this yak. If my father-in-law gave me this boat, I would take it, but I don't think I would pay good money for it.