Submitted: 06-23-2008 by kahunabooks

Have had this boat two seasons now (bought it used when only 5 weeks old but fresh off a trip down the Yukon 2500 miles)and simply put, it is the finest boat I have ever paddled. Superb fit for a big guy/gal.. (I am 6'3" 235lbs, size 13 feet), surprisingly fast and responsive, very comfortable seat, and every feature on the deck that one could want... and way more than most American boats. Plastic is all everyone says it is... very, very tough and strong. I really see myself paddling my Kodiak for many years... simply can't find a better boat out there for a guy my size and experience (moderate). Superb craftsmanship as well, which outdistances the domestic boats by far if you look close at the new boats out there. Still haven't discovered the full potential... hope to include more info in the future. Buy one and be happy. Search over.

Cannon Paddles: