Submitted: 06-13-2008 by Creek_Addict

I bought this boat for fishing and running some rivers in North Georgia. I've been down two different rivers with it so far.

Overall it is a great boat. It tracks well and it is very stable. it sits high out of the water. The paddler stays dry on calm water and even through some choppy water while paddling through the runs.

It has a paddle holder on both sides... it can hold a rod while paddling and hold the paddle while fishing. I do plan on installing some rod holders in the near future. It has a large hatch in the front for dry storage. The only problem is that smaller items can go all the way to the back of the kayak... smaller items will need to be stored in a bag in order to keep them in the front. The sterns' recessed storage is large and very handy.

The only problems I have is there could have been a better seat on the boat, and front storage area is not contained to the front of the boat. I did use velcro to attach the seat to the boat in order to prevent sliding.

Overall it is a great boat and I've enjoyed it so far. I would recommend it to anyone.

Ostrom Outdoors: